Grand Junction: Senior
The Western Slope is a popular retirement destination in Colorado. This section of Grand Junction Color lists resources for Grand Junction's senior community including links to services, housing and more.
- Hospice and Palliative Care of Western Colorado (www.gvhospice.com)
The hospice mission is to enhance quality of life for those facing life-threatening illness and to support the bereaved.
- The Cottages (www.thecottagesgj.org)
Too busy to play? The Cottages offer maintenance free patio homes.
- The Fountains (www.thefountainsgj.org)
The Fountains offers assisted living for seniors in Grand Junction, Colorado.
- The Commons (www.thecommonsgj.org)
The Commons of Hilltop creates a safe, loving environment for seniors.
- Visiting Angels (visitingangels.com)
Visiting Angels is a franchise offering living assistance and home health care.
- La Villa Grande Care Center (www.lavillagrandecarecenter.com)
La Villa Grande Care Center offers nursing and rehabilitation services.
- Mantey Heights Rehabilitation & Care Center (www.manteyheightsrehabilitationcenter.com)
Mantey Heights Rehabilitation and Care Centre is located in Mesa County, situated in an area that overlooks the beautiful views of the Grand Mesa, Mt. Garfield, the Monument and the Uncompahgre mountain range.
Category Hits 575