Grand Junction: Health
Grand Junction has a large and diverse medical community. This subdirectory lists health related web sites for Grand Junction and the western slope.
- PersonaLabs (*)
Just Get Tested - order medical tests direct from the LabCorp Lab (1120 Wellington Ave). Tests include DNA, diabetes, allergies, STDs and more. Try coupon HEALTHY for a 5% discount.
- Community Hospital (www.yourcommunityhospital.com)
[2021 N 12th Street] The site has useful information on health, weather and links.
- St. Mary's Hospital (www.stmarygj.com)
and Regional Medical Center offers a full range of medical services and is recognized for our collaborative approach to improving health, providing compassionate care, pursuing excellence.
- Autism Society of America - Colorado Chapter (autismcolorado.info)
Useful Colorado and Western Slope resources and information related to identification, intervention, treatment and support for Autism and other Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans (www.rmhp.org)
Founded in 1974, Rocky Mountain HMO provides community based managed care for Grand Junction.
- Grand Junction VA Medical Center (www.grandjunction.va.gov)
the Grand Junction VAMC serves a veteran population of 37,000 residing in western Colorado and southeastern Utah.
- Mesa County Colorado Health Department (health.mesacounty.us)
Health information, food assistance, flu vaccines and other helpful health related information for Mesa County.
- Mesa County Department of Human Services (www.mesacounty.us)
The Mesa County Department of Human Services provides information on child support, adoptions, foster care, adult services and other programs to promote the welfare of people living in Mesa County.
- Advanced Hearing (www.grandjunctionhearingaids.com)
Hearing Aids & Accessories from companies such as Starkey, Siemens, Gn ReSound, Widex, Easy Fit plus many more top name brands!
- Red Cross - Western Colorado Chapter (coloradoredcross.org)
The Western Colorado Chapter of the American Red Cross offers classes in health, safety and first aid. They offer classes in babysitting and helps with relief efforts at home and abroad.
- Pollen.com - Grand Junction (www.pollen.com)
National site shows pollen counts for Grand Junction.
- Crossroads Fitness Center (www.crossroadsfitness.com)
This Grand Junction fitness center offers fitness programs, group exercises and a variety of classes.
- Western Colorado AIDS Project (www.westcap.info)
The Western Colorado Aids Project provides low cost testing and sevices for people with HiV/AIDS.
- Drug Identification Bible (www.drugidbible.com) - review
The Drug Identfication Bible is an authoritative identification reference available for legal and illegal drugs.
- Grand Junction Counselor (www.grandjunctioncounseling.com)
Stephen Anthony is a licensed counselor that specializes working with men that struggle with depression, anxiety, alcohol/drug abuse, anger management, sex addicton or other men issues. He has an office in downtown Grand Junction.
- 211 - Mesa County (www.wc211.org)
Access health and human resources through the 211 program.
- St. Mary's Hospital (www.stmarygj.org)
St. Mary's Hospital is a regional medical center serving the West Slope.
- CSL Plasma (Profile)
CSL Plasma has a plasma collection center at 2650 North Avenue. The site says people can make up to $400 for plasma. (You donate the plasma but are compensated for your time).
- Kindred Healthcare Incorporated (Profile)
Kindred at Home offers home nursing care in Grand Junction.
Category Hits 17847
*This is an affiliate link.