Grand Junction: Cycling
The Western Slope is a major cycling destination. Grand Junction features a rich cycling and a combination of Mountain Bike, BMX and road cycling opportunities.
- REI (*)
REI is a sporting good coop offering some of the best camping, climbing, skiing, hiking and biking gear on the planet. REI has the clothes and gear you need to live the Colorado life to the fullest.
- Fruita Mountain Bike: (www.fruitamountainbike.com)
Site includes information on the Fruita Fat Tire Festival and bike trails in the Fruita area.
- Brown Cycles (www.browncycles.com) - review
Located at 549 Main Street, Brown Cycles carries mountain bikes and offers bicycle maintenance.
- Colorado Plateau Mountain Bike Trail Association (www.copmoba.org)
COPMOBA has information on mountain bike trails on the Western Slope and encourages people to help maintain the trails.
- Tour of Colorado (www.bicycletourcolorado.com) - review
A fully supported multi-day bicycle event in Colorado.
- MTB Skills and Fitness Clinics (mtbskillsandfitness.com) - review
The MTB Strength Training System helps you build the strength to enjoy your ride.
- Tour of the Moon (www.tourofthemoon.com)
Tour of the Moon is a cycling event in October.
- Over the Edge Sports (otesports.com) - review
OTE Sports has cycling information, gear reviews and rentals from Fruita.
- Colorado Backcountry Biker (www.backcountrybiker.com)
Colorado Backcountry Biker offers top-ranked mountain bike trips through pristine Colorado back country.
Category Hits 4135
*This is an affiliate link.