Grand Junction: Cycling
The Western Slope is a major cycling destination. Grand Junction features a rich cycling and a combination of Mountain Bike, BMX and road cycling opportunities.
- REI (www.kqzyfj.com)
REI is a sporting good coop offering some of the best camping, climbing, skiing, hiking and biking gear on the planet. REI has the clothes and gear you need to live the Colorado life to the fullest.
- Colorado Plateau Mountain Bike Trail Association (www.copmoba.org)
COPMOBA has information on mountain bike trails on the Western Slope and encourages people to help maintain the trails.
- Brown Cycles (www.browncycles.com) - review
Located at 549 Main Street, Brown Cycles carries mountain bikes and offers bicycle maintenance.
- LTR Sports (www.ltrsports.com) - review
Professional Bicycle Sales and Service
- MTB Skills and Fitness Clinics (mtbskillsandfitness.com) - review
The MTB Strength Training System helps you build the strength to enjoy your ride.
- Fruita Mountain Bike: (www.fruitamountainbike.com)
Site includes information on the Fruita Fat Tire Festival and bike trails in the Fruita area.
- Tour of Colorado (www.bicycletourcolorado.com) - review
A fully supported multi-day bicycle event in Colorado.
- Tour of the Moon (www.tourofthemoon.com)
Tour of the Moon is a cycling event in October.
Category Hits 534